Blogmas day 13- Favourite dance icons of 2018!

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Surprisingly, I've found so many new and interesting dancers this year. Many of them have inspired me to push on in the dance industry so I thought it might be a good idea to share some with you today! Hope you enjoy. :)

  1. Claudia Dean Coaching. There are so many dancers that I can go on and on about but the one that really inspires me the most is Claudia. She's been in professional ballet companies such as the Royal Ballet company but she decided that it wasn't for her and started up her own coaching business for young,aspiring dancers to be. Her drive and determination has lead to her huge success. She now has I believe, 2 dance clothing lines and a huge and ever growing YouTube channel. Such dancers really do inspire me and deserve to be mentioned on this blog.
  2. Julia Carlile. I found her through watching Britain's Got Talent. I didn't find her routine with Mersey Girls excellent or original, but the fact that she's come so far despite her having scoliosis, is recall awe-inspiring. The fact that she continued to dance just so that she could afford her expensive surgery in America is really something to praise. Well done Julia!
  3.  Maddie Ziegler. She's always been someone I've looked up to from a very young age ever since I watched her on Sia's music videos. However, what inspires me the most about her is the fact that despite being in the public eye, she has never lost being a genuine teenager. That is something really to admire.
  4. Shirley Ballas. I recently watched her videos in some of her competitions and I realised that she was no head judge on Strictly Come Dancing for nothing! Her spins are excellent and her personality is lovely. That shows the work of a true dancer. 

        5.The Hiplet Ballerinas. I really enjoyed how this group                    went out and created an totally new style of dance. That                    shows originality.

Got any other favourite dancers of the year? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:


Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge