New years resolutions for 2019

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Today I'm going to be making some new year resolutions for 2019. This time last year I made a few new years resolutions for 2018 and although I succeeded at completing some of them, many of them I did not complete. That's okay, but in order to ensure that my chances of completing them are higher this year, I need to be determined and keep looking back on my goals. So without further a do, here are my new years resolutions. Enjoy!


  1. Go to Berlin. I am going on a history trip for 5 days to Berlin, Germany in April. I've got my passport ready already and I can't wait to go!
  2. Start teaching dance or do something in work experience involving dance. I am hoping to start teaching dance perhaps part-time or for a small amount of hours since I'm only 14 but I do want to become a choreographer when I'm older so I thought it would be useful. If this is unable to happen, I was hoping of asking my dance studio or my former dance studio if I can do work experience there.
  3. Start a book club. I really love reading and I was hoping to start a club with some of my friends who also like reading.
  4. Reach 100 followers on this blog. I would like this blog to reach more of an audience so reaching a goal of 100 followers seems like a decent goal.
  5. Read 30 books. I'm setting myself a reading goal because I think it's important to read and it will help me keep on top of reading. I also want to post more book reviews on The Book Hub blog so this will push me to do that also.
  6. Take a photo each month. I would like to take a memorable photo each month so that I can round it up at the end of the year into a slideshow or something.
  7. Stretch at least 5 times a week. This is to ensure that I can maintain my flexibility as a dancer.
  8. Be happy! Being happy is the most important thing at the end of the day. :)
What are some of your new years resolutions? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

  1. Such good goals! I am working on mine....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Resolutions are to be worked on and improved.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge