Getting back into dance - Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I've been getting back into stretching ever since the new year. I haven't been stretching over the Christmas holidays of course, since I've been wanting to take a break and I believe that every so often that is important to do.

However, as part of my new years resolutions, I told myself that I would try and stretch at least 5 times a week. During stretching this week, I did: lunges, splits,straddle stretches, middle splits, battements,pike position,handstand press ups, seal stretch, back bend, back walkover, and front walkover. This basic sequence of stretches has helped me to retain my flexibility and strength for future dance lessons.

How are you keeping up with dance so far? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you Monday for another lifestyle post on my trip to London Borough Market,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday