What i'm planning to do for dance during work experience- Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Hope you're all having a great start to February. Quite recently, I went to a meeting at my school for work experience. In found it super helpful and I now know what I hope to do and how I'm hoping to do it. My choices are all to do with dance because that's what I want to try and pursue in the future. My first choice is to try and contact my current dance studio to see if I can teach a few lessons or even help out with teaching a few lessons. If I can't contact my current studio, I'm going to try and contact my old studio instead since I know they allow quite a few teenagers teach during lessons. My third choice is actually what my mum suggested which is to contact her friend Freddie because apparently, he works in the ticket office for the West End shows so he might have a few connections with people.

Are you doing work experience? What I you hoping to get into? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye, 

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Durham - Lifestyle Monday

Good things to gift to dancers for birthdays - Dance Saturday

My thoughts and views on anxiety

Swiss rolls,tree cutting and raclette- Juliette's 3 day journeys