How I'm getting on with my leg tilts- Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

A couple of weeks ago, I did a blog post on all the dance skills I would like to try and achieve. One of the skills was a leg tilt. I personally think that as a dancer it's essential that you try and achieve this as one of your key skills because it looks good in no matter what routine you do. Not that my tilt was particularly bad in the first place but it still needed some work in order to make it look sharper, cleaner and overall better. I have been working on my middle split flexibility since that comes in handy when trying to do this skill. However, I recently went to a Sunday dance class at my school and the professional dancer who was teaching us basically worked us to death and so the following days, I was struggling to walk because I had pulled so many muscles. Lol. I then had to take it slow for a few days so that I could recover and not hurt myself more. I've not been as up to date with my stretching because of this but I hoping to pick it up tomorrow morning and the following days. 


What are you currently trying to achieve? It can dance related or not dance related. Let me know in the comments below and i'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

P.s. I'm going on a dance trip to Manchester next week and will be blogging all about it. Stay tuned next Saturday.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday