How I spent my free weekend - 1 Year To Get To College - (Post 8) - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,


Pixabay



Mocks are finally over; this weekend I could finally have a break from revision. I basically did nothing on Saturday. In the morning, I had two toasted bagels with butter for breakfast. Is it just me or do toasted bagels taste amazing?! It's the same with hot buttered toast with white bread. Admittedly, its not as healthy as brown bread but it tastes great!

I sat and ate my breakfast and watched TV. I took my time to get ready in the morning and for the rest of the day, I basically just sat and watched Netflix. I finished watching the last episodes released if season 4 of Riverdale. It was so good. I think it's good to do nothing every once in a while because it's not healthy just to keep doing revision and work all the time as your brain will just get tired. I think that I learnt a lot about myself in these mocks and I do think that I really tried to bulk down my work and to be honest it was affecting me. However, I would rather have made the mistake then, instead of later on when it really matters. Even my teacher said I need a break and that says something.

In the evening, I had my dinner and then I watched Strictly Come Dancing with my mum and my sister as my dad had to go out somewhere and he doesn't really like the show anyway. Lol. I loved Karim and Amy's contemporary dance, I thought it was so technical and it had so much emotion at the same time. I thought it would be Craig's first ten but it wasn't; he didn't believe that it had enough emotion. 

I also watched Michael McIntyre after Strictly and it was great because it had Bear Grylls on it as well as a musician from ABBA. It was so funny!

On Sunday, I woke up at 8:00am and had my breakfast at 9:00am. I decided to toast some tiger bread this time because why not. I keep talking about bread but it's good okay👌. I also watched a bit of Doctor Who on the TV. It's the one where Pearle Mackie and Peter Capaldi meet for the first time.

In the morning, I decided to get changed and clean my room. I also decided to get some more dance coursework done. I'm researching about this new hip hop dance group called ZooNation and their productions of Into the Hoods and Spinderella. It's really interesting but there's a lot to to get done. I decided to do a bit everyday and slowly but surely, it's getting there.

After that, I had lunch, which was a roast dinner. It was really nice; I think my dad makes great roast dinners. I also decided to watch stupid Sunday afternoon films with my mum. One of these stupid films was Arachnophobia and it was basically about this doctor who moved to the South American countryside. Everyone in the village starts getting bitten by these spiders and start dying. At the end, there's a whole swarm of spiders that attack the doctor's house and there's a  really dumb pest controller trying to kill them all and he fails. It's so unrealistic but it's so terrifying at the same time. We were screaming every time we saw a spider approaching a person. The second film we watched, was Turner and Hooch. This isn't a stupid film but it's so funny and we were laughing our heads off every time the dog tried to trash up the police officer's house.

After that, I had a shower and then had dinner later. After dinner, I watched the Strictly results show with my mum and my sister. I was so sad that Karim was in the dance off but I thought it was the right decision to pick him instead of Saffron.

Next Friday, I'll be having another day off as my school is having teacher training on that day. Me and my mum are thinking of going to the cinema to watch Last Christmas, as my sister saw it and said it was great. Will be writing about that soon if I do!


Universal Pictures



How do you spend your free time? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this with a friend who might enjoy this article too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Pixabay:
Messersrach

Universal Pictures:
Universal Pictures

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube 

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

Finding something new to study

What I got for Christmas 2017

Entering the real world - Lifestyle Monday