Choreographing + teaching dance - Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

When I've finished secondary school, I'm definitely going to take advantage of the free time I'll have to start teaching dance. I've been doing dance for about 8 years now and I think I'm ready to start doing some things of my own. I think that many people begin in the education system and never leave the education system but there comes a time when you have to stop learning and actually start doing something. As some of you may know, I did my work experience at this dance studio that I used to go to and I found out that the principal was retiring from her job after 24 years of teaching dance. I was hoping to maybe get a job there after my work experience but since the business was moving into somebody else's hands, I wasn't sure if that would be possible. However, my mum attends some adult dance classes there and the teacher, who'll eventually be taking over the studio, said that she would be more than happy to have some ballroom and Latin dance classes at her school. I'm not sixteen yet, but by September, I can maybe start enquiring about it. I'll always continue to attend dance classes because I really enjoy them and it's always good practice but I think there's a lot more I can do with the skill sets I've developed over the years. I also really like choreographing for other people and I think that this next step that I'm hoping to take, will really allow me to do more of that, since it was what I was best at in my work experience. Owning a dance studio in the future is one of my main aspirations and I think it will be really successful. It's difficult to become a well-known, competitive dancer since most of the success happens through luck but at the studio that I'm currently going to, Colours of Dance, the principal owns a couple dance studios in the area and they're very successful. It will take a while to get to that point but I think that by starting to teach a little bit of dance myself in September, I'll be able to build from that.  

What job do you want to pursue in the future? (Dance related or not). Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

Video channel link:
Lavendaire

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub 

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study