My ideal prom dress - 1 Year To Get To College (Post 12) - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

There's still a bit to go but I have been looking online for a prom dress that I might like, even though I'm pretty sure that my mum and my sister have got it all planned out for me. I think they might be more excited than I am, just a little bit. My sister's going to do my hair and my make-up and my mum's going to decide on my dress. I don't really think there's anything left for me to really decide upon, is there? Oh yeah, transport. I saw some people at my sister's prom arrive in a cardboard car that they made themselves. I think something like that would be sufficient, don't you think?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't really care what I arrive in to be honest. As long as it's not my dad's old car, I'm sure it will be fine. I only live down the road so I could just walk to the school but I think that will be pretty awkward. But no, my dress is going to be my dress! I've got quite dark hair and a fairly dark skin tone so I'm thinking maybe a pastel yellow dress. I don't want to look like Belle from Beauty and the Beast but I do want something a bit lacey with tulle maybe, and a bit of sparkle. Every time I tell people what my dress would look like they seem pretty shocked as they're probably thinking of one of those tacky yellow princess dresses you get when you're five. I mean, it's probably not going to be the most expensive dress in the world but it's definitely not going to look trash. I'm hoping to get something that I could easily wear again on a special occasion as I think it's just a bit of waste. I'm hoping to wear my silver scandal heels with it. I'm guessing I'm going to be dancing a lot with my friends so I don't want ridiculously high heels but something small and nice would suit my outfit, don't you think?



What would you wear to prom or on a special occasion? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub 

Comments

  1. My favorite color is blue -- turquoise to be exact. I would wear blue. But I think yellow would be smashing on you. The silver heels sound perfect. Be sure to post pictures so we can see what you end up getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be posting many photos on my Instagram of what I end up wearing at prom so you'll be able to see it then! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™Œ

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! ๐Ÿ’œ

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study