I'm coming up with a routine - Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

A crisis as big as this pandemic puts a lot of pressure on many people. Currently, it's very difficult for anyone to cope with this pressure that is also putting a significant amount of financial debt on many countries. However, I'm a firm believer that during difficult times like this, you can either fall or take the opportunity to do something new or something that you've always wanted to do. For me, it's been difficult to come to terms with this bizarre situation but sometimes you've got to rise to the occasion and find the open door inbetween all this chaos. I've still had to do some school work this week because my teachers don't want a 6 month knowledge gap so that has been taking up some of my time but inbetween that, I've tried coming up with the basis of a dance routine. Although I'm not the biggest fan of contemporary because I think that it can become a bit depressing, I chose this style of dance because I think that it has the capability of making a positive impact. I remember when I watched Karim and Amy's contemporary routine on Strictly, I became really inspired to do something similar because it was the first contemporary routine that I saw which was meaningful, yet positive at the same time. I don't really have a story for this dance, I'm just going to do whatever I feel like doing to the music and just work from there. I think that you can often become way too wrapped up in the story that no emotion actually comes through. However, when you stick to the emotion, the story of the dance can then become clear. I was hoping to do the routine to Riptide by Vance Joy because it's quite an uplifting song. I'm not sure yet when I'll post a video of me doing the routine and it is just a routine for myself but if you would like to see it, let me know. I hope that this encourages you to start something new, with all the free time we have.

BBC Strictly Come Dancing


7clouds


What would you like to do, in the middle of this crisis? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

P.S. Stay safe!💜

Video Channel links:
BBC Strictly Come Dancing
7clouds

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub 

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

My goals mood board- Lifestyle Monday

Finding something new to study