Attempting to answer the most challenging question: What is the meaning of life? - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

Yes, it has come down to this. I'm now going to try and attempt to answer one of the most challenging questions that has puzzled the minds of many. What is the meaning of life? Really, I'm just doing this for fun because I thought it would be interesting but I do hope you enjoy it too. 

There's never really one answer to this as there are really two parallels to the question. You could either go extremely philosophical or extremely scientific. Either way, everyone's answer is different. I would say that my answer kind of includes both ideas. If we look at the way we view life, many seem to care about it a lot and truly think it's significant. In some ways, life is significant because Earth seems to be the only place that life not only exists but thrives. However, as much as it's ingrained into us that humans and other animals are really important, I guess there's also an argument that that it is just due to the way we think. In my opinion, although I do care about life, I believe that we're on this Earth because we are bounded together by interdependence. We need the Earth, the Earth needs us, animals and plants need us, we need plants and animals. Although we see all life as special, despite it's beauty, we are just part of the interconnected, chemical balance of our planet. I believe that in some ways, life makes our planet function in another way that is different to other planets and that is what we are here to do. It's all a balance and sometimes that balance can go wrong, as we see with overpopulation and climate change. However, I like to hypothesise that life is another way of keeping the Earth stable because nearly everything on Earth is finite and competition equals out who has what.

On a more philosophical level though, our interdependence allows us to care for each other. If we didn't need each other then there would be no need to care for each other either. This idea, in my opinion, works amongst humans, animals, plants and all organisms on our planet. If humans didn't care for each other and other animals then we wouldn't know what our purpose would be in life. Every being on Earth is here to survive and one of the most successful survival tactics is cooperation and team work. Whilst, biologically, we are nothing but the seeds of the Earth, we are special because we find our own meaning in life and something that we can care about. The meaning of life can mean something different to everyone so really all you have to do is to find your own purpose.

I hope you found this post interesting!😂 

What do you think the meaning of life is? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you! 

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future! 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this article with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram 
My YouTube channel 

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special