Norfolk dreams

Hello everybody,

Today I am going to do my first ever blog post! Last night for dinner, we had fresh oysters; I used to love them when I was little but now they're not for me. Though at least I tried them haha ;) .


After that, we had chicken with green beans, carrots and tomatoes. It was served on top of rice. It was very yummy!


Then we had papaya which is a kind of tropical fruit. We just ate that separately and it was delicious :)
                                    

So that is what my family had as a dinner. Hope you've enjoyed!

Bye, 

XOX, Juliette 💋

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday