Hello, Réunion island

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. This summer me and my family travelled to Réunion island which is located on the east coast of south Africa. Not many people in the UK know about this island since it is very small. However it makes a great holiday spot. Since the island is below the equator, summer in Europe here is winter. Although, it doesn't feel like winter. It usually gets as hot as 30°C, sometimes more, which doesn't always happen in the UK. My cousins who live here actually caught a cold and it was boiling outside! They were talking to us with their husky voices. It was really funny.

Here are some pictures of the places I travelled to in Réunion:
















Hope you've enjoyed this blog post,

See you guys next time,

Bye



Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday