Taking things for granted

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about taking things for granted. Before we get on to the blog make sure your following me on this blog to get all the latest. I would really recommend this blogger called Emma and her blog is called http://emusing-emma.blogspot.co.uk . She does loads of thoughtful DIYs so I would definitely recommend following her. Let's get onto the blog post.

I feel like in today's society,  it's very easy for us to take things for granted. What I mean by taking things for granted is that we don't appreciate how much we actually have. It's difficult to get this point across because our parents and our family members say it but it just doesn't seem to stick. So I'm going to use an example from school. What's the cheapest item of clothing you've ever bought? For me, it's a T-shirt from Primark that only cost me two pounds. I would think that if someone had stained that T-shirt than the majority of us would have thrown it away. When we don't even realise that that T-shirt has gone through factories and hundreds of  workers just to be sold in a shop. Yet we decide to throw it away? What's the most expensive item of clothing you've ever bought? For me it was a long skirt from top shop. Now if someone spilt a drink on it, it's nature for me to be upset because it's expensive. But why is it because it's expensive that I have to care about it more? This is the sort of questions we should be asking ourselves and challenging today's society on. Especially in the western world where we have too much, we have no idea what it's like to have too little. We have no idea what it's like to work in a factory and earn so little. So I urge you to spread the message to your friends and family.

What's your cheapest item of clothing? Let me know in the comments below. Remember anyone can comment wether you're a user or not. Please comment for a chance to get a shout out on Sunday's post.

Follow me on my instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/  I am hoping to post videos of some gymnastics and dance stuff so please stay tuned.

See you next time,

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Cycling into town - Lifestyle Monday