Blogmas day 4- decorating the Christmas tree-what a nightmare!⛄🌲

Hello Jujubears and welcome back to another blogmas post,

Today I will be talking about what a nightmare it was putting up the tree. Before we get on to the blog post, make sure you are following me to get up to date with my life! I am sure the Jujubear fam will accept you! Now let's get on to the blog post.👉

Our house has basically been a building site. We had no idea that getting an extension could be this stressful. Though we got our floor installed so we could finally get a tree! This time a big tree which we could not get in the past. It was such a nightmare though because the stand for the tree wouldn't work so it took us a whopping two hours to actually get the tree standing. However, we finally managed to and we listened to Michael Bublé  and other Christmas artist whilst decorating the tree.





For more amazing pictures like this, check out my instagram📷- https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

How long did it take roughly to put up your Christmas tree?

See you next time,

Bye

Comments

  1. Im so glad you managed to get a tree...and it looks so pretty. I hope you are enjoying the run up to Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a real tree! I’m hoping to get some fresh evergreen trimmings to make the house smell good since we have artificial trees......one in each room. Some are small. A couple are tiny. A few are medium size and one really big one. It takes me 2 weeks to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's amazing! I love the smell of Christmas trees too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday