Plastic, plastic, plastic

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

I am absolutely mortified! Recently, I got a block soap for Christmas. I thought that the packaging was just cardboard because it was placed in a cardboard little box. But when I opened it up, I saw that it also came with plastic wrap! And then we wonder why there is so much plastic floating in our oceans. Here is what it looked like:



It's not the first time that I've seen something pointlessly wrapped in plastic. Every time I go food shopping with my mum, I see things like apples and bananas wrapped in plastic. We don't need it. However, when I go to places like France, the fruit and vegetables are placed in boxes for you to pick from. Why can't it be like that here in the UK?


Comment down below what you think of this matter.

See you next time,

Bye



Links:



Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Charlotte Brontë- The power of writing