Its not the overall outcome that matters, but how you choose to deal with it - 1 Year To Get To College (Post 7) - Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I think anyone is their own harshest critic. Despite the amount of effort I try to put in, I feel like it sometimes doesn't get me anywhere. Today, I had a maths test and a physics test and both of them didn't go terrible but they didn't go amazingly well either. Especially in physics as I've put a lot of effort into learning all the equations needed but I feel like it didn't help that much in the end. It was a hard paper to be honest and everyone found it difficult but I didn't do amazing in physics last time so I'd kind of hoped that I'd do a bit better this time. However, it wasn't exactly the outcome I'd hoped for in the end but I can be a bit hard on myself at times because I want to raise the bar higher and higher each time and make myself improve. Whatever my score is, I'm determined not to let it phase me because at the end of the day, you've only lost if you've given up on yourself. I'm going to learn what I didn't do so well on and praise myself for the things I did do well on. I'm also going to give myself more breaks in the future so that I don't completely explode when it comes to the real exams because I did let the stress get to me on some of these exams. It's a learning curve and I know that I'll do better next time.



What's your motivation to keep going? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Tap one of the reaction boxes below to let me know what you thought of this post. It would really help me to make some improvements in the future. 

Be sure to follow and subscribe so that you don't miss anymore of my brilliant posts and share this with a friend who might enjoy it too! 

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub
Read the latest post on part 3 of If This Is A Woman, here!

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Somme and Arras trip photos

Finding something new to study