International women's day

Hello everyone and welcome to another blog post,

Yesterday, It was International Women's Day. You would probably expect a long lecture on the empowerment of women and how when we come together, we're this unifies unstoppable group. But guess what, I'm not going to do that. It's become the trend to place girl power on T-Shirts, It's been the trend to say that when women come together they're this unstoppable group and it has also become the trend to be a feminist. However, I highly doubt that women do these things with meaning. Women in the west have certainly had in just ways placed upon them. I don't agree with men should be paid more than women in certain jobs. That has no reasoning behind it. But in comparison to some places in the world, we get off lightly.  Us western women have probably never had to endure a day in a factory being almost beaten up just so we can have food on the table. Us western women have probably never had to walk miles in search of water and miss valuable education time. Because us western women have got everything. So why do we need this day? In my opinion, we are pretty pathetic in comparison to others girls and women. I think if eastern or southern people came to England, they will be disgusted. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill!

Quote:  Women don't need a crowd to show that they have a voice in society! Their own voice box was created for a reason.

Do you agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juju

Links to sites I'm on: 
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Your ultimate life ambition is often difficult to find - Life After Sixth Form (Post 2) - Lifestyle Monday