Teacher awards, Elite dance class, Chocolate master class photography - Juliette's 3 day journeys

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

Monday 19th March

I don't know why but, I couldn't be bothered to get up. I just wanted the week end to continue but being a 13 year old, I needed to go to school. So I woke up at around ten to seven (I know, EARLY!) and watched some YouTube. I love watching Sophdoesnails and Anastasia's vlogs at the moment. If you have not heard of them, you must check them out because their videos are really good.

At around seven am, I went downstairs and had my breakfast. It was porridge with frozen berries which was nice. I had that with a cup of tea because ya know, ya girl was tired!
 Then I did the usual things to get ready for school like ironing my top,making my lunch and packing my bag. At 8:20, I was out the door.👉
 I'm very surprised! Anyone who knows me will know that I am not the best at maths. It took me 5 years to get out of bottom set maths! However, on Monday, I got this thing called a teachers award for my maths homework. I don't even know exactly what it is but my maths teacher showed my maths homework to the head of maths and I got an award thing which was really cool!

Tuesday 20th March
Today was a good day. Apart from the fact that I had all the lessons which I despised, nothing really went wrong which was good. What I was really happy about was the fact that I got into the elite dance group at my dance club. When I went to my hip-hop dance class that day, I was told by my dance teacher that we were sent an email about a change in dance groups. I was in the senior group but they said that they would add on an extra group so the younger ones have something to work towards. I got accepted! Yay.
After dance I came home,ate some hot food that nearly singed my tongue (jokes) and went to sleep. I know, soo interesting!

Wednesday 21st March
 When I came home from school, my mum asked me to do some filming/photography of her chocolate master class which was going to be happening in the evening. So I got ready and wow it was interesting! The lady that was demonstrating how to do the chocolate had such an interesting background. She came from Spain and practised her chocolate and confectionery skills at a school before looking for new and exotic flavours to add to her own chocolates.

















What is your favourite type of chocolate? Let me know in the comments below.

see you next time,

bye

XOX, Juju

Go follow:
Gloria (teacher) Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mamabombonchocolatiere/
Gourmandise: https://gourmandises.co.uk
Links to sites i'm on-
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/?hl=en
My book review blog📕-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
My YouTube channel🎥-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ



Comments

  1. Love this! My favorite chocolate is definitely milk, but Serena likes dark! Also, congrats on your math award! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I like milk and dark chocolate it does bother me. :)

      Delete
  2. Those chocolates look yummy!
    Good for you in getting your math award!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 2- Setting up the tree!

Day with my friend + scary film aftermath 😱😀

Cambridge Youth Dance Company Taster Session - Dance Saturday

The difficulty of the artistic life - Dance Saturday