The things good friends do for you

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog,

Today, as you can tell from the title, I am going to be talking about the good things that friends do for you. As you may or may not know, I've been having up and down problems in terms of friends. However, it has stopped and there are no more arguments. One day, I was sat in a history lesson and my friend said 'I've got a present for you.' She then pulled out a hand-stitched pencil case. It's important to note that this pencil case was supposed to be given to me at a party a few months back but I sadly could not come. However, the fact that my friend, out of the kindness of her heart, decided to continue making it for me was a great blessing. I am extremely grateful to this day.



Thank you Emma!

What good things has a friend done for you? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette 💋

Links to other sites I'm on:
My instagram📷https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
My book review blog-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk -Just recently published a book review on Cannery Row. Go check it out!


Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Your ultimate life ambition is often difficult to find - Life After Sixth Form (Post 2) - Lifestyle Monday