Easter, April fool's, writers block-Juliette's 3 day journeys

Saturday 31st March
I literally did no work today. It was the 2nd day into the holidays and I was prepared to relax! I woke up late. I did not exactly eat a healthy breakfast. I watched TV whilst eating my breakfast and I did no homework. Personally, I think that I worked hard at school,okay! I think that from time to time,after working hard, it is good to relax. And that is exactly what I did. It wasn't even Easter Sunday and I ate unhealthily! Who cares.
Sunday 1st April
This year, Easter was on the 1st of April. Meaning it was April fools! So as well as doing a bad Easter egg hunt, which I already blogged about, I also watched an April fools video on YouTube. It was of Jamie Oliver talking about this one ingredients recipe book. It was making fun of people who can't cook.  Check it out because it was so funny!
Monday 2nd April
After Easter was over, it was time to do some homework! For history, we had to write an essay for the impact of The First World War on the local area. It was very interesting. However, for some reason, I couldn't write anything. I think it's because I write quite a lot on a regular basis that my brain just shut down and I had a bit of writers block. Which is normal. I didn't push out my ideas too much so I decided to leave it for a bit.

Have you ever suffered from writers block? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juju

Links to sites I'm on:
Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
My book review blog📓-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk
My YouTube channel🎥-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ

Comments

  1. Yes.....sometimes you simply do not want to write. Words.Posts.Anything. That's okay. It doesn't last long!
    I like your new blog background and I love seeing the photos of YOU!!!! You ROCK, Juju!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Charlotte Brontë- The power of writing

The IB dance mock exam - Dance Saturday

The difference between the conscious and the subconscious - Writing Wednesday