Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, I think that when we're little, we do have a period of time when we think about what it might be like to be famous one day. I know that when I was little at least, I really had big aspirations to either be a famous singer or a famous writer. I think that many people can relate to this because when you're younger, there's this sort of fantasy element of being famous because you see your favourite actors and actresses on TV or you listen to your favourite singer and that's how you look up to them. However, I know that in recent events, the very negative sides to being famous have definitely been highlighted. I don't know the full story behind Caroline Flack, I just know that unfortunately she committed suicide quite recently because the media extensively publicised her court case against her partner. Before this, she was a TV presenter on very popular TV shows like Love Island and she even competed in Strictl...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜