5 foodie YouTube channels you should subscribe to- Lifestyle Monday


Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Sorry for not uploading a dance post on Saturday. I was painting my room and I did not get round to writing a blog post. However, more exciting things to come! I am starting a new dance series on my blog that will begin sometime in September so keep at my Instagram stories for more updates. Secondly, today's post is super exciting because I will be sharing with you some of my favourite YouTube channels about food that I have been really enjoying recently. So without further delay, let's get on with the blog post. 👉

  • Sorted food
I found this channel after a recent collab that they did with Rosanna Pansino (who I will also be talking about). Old school friends from Hertfordshire decided to create a British YouTube cooking channel. It has over 1 million subscribers and the channel is highly successful. I liked their channel because their videos were fun and unique. Plus the people seem genuine and funny. So I would highly recommend subscribing to them!


  • Rosanna Pansino (Nerdy Nummies)
I really love Ro's videos because they are just so fun and different. Most of her videos are about baking but from time to time Rosanna also makes really good ones about arts and crafts. My favourite was when she used her poop emoji baking moulds to make unicorn poop candles! They were so cute. I love her channel a lot.


  • The domestic geek
I absolutely love this channel. Sara Lynn makes easy cooking videos and with over 1 million subscribers, it's no doubt that her channel is a big hit. One of the things that I am drawn to in her videos is that all the food, even the healthiest, looks colourful and delicious. Her videos are inviting and a pleasure to watch!


  • How to cake it
Yolanda Gampp is a cake artist that cakes pretty much anything. From watermelons, steaks, and cookies, you name it she has turned it into a cake. Her videos are fun and the occasional joke with Joseline makes her videos ten times better.


  • Tasty
Tasty is a channel associated with Buzzfeed.  I can confidently say that everything that is made in Tasty is tasty! Their videos may be short and simple but a lot of time and effort goes into making them and what draws you in anyway is the shortness. This means anyone can watch their videos even in a rush. Love this channel!


Have you subscribed to these channels or are you going to? Let me know in the comments below and I will reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette

Follow to become a #pagetrouper and to join the #pagetrouperfam!

Social media:

Other blogs:
My book review blog📓- https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com


Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Your ultimate life ambition is often difficult to find - Life After Sixth Form (Post 2) - Lifestyle Monday