Don't be afraid of having a different opinion!- Writing Wednesday


Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog,

Recently, I watched Zoella's vlog where she explained that she felt like she wasn't being her true self and felt like she couldn't express her true views on things in case someone took it the wrong way and found it offensive. She claims that she sits and re-watches her videos about 3 times just to make sure everything she said in that was okay. That makes me really sad because I am seeing more of that nowadays. An opinion may not be factually correct but all of the greatest ideas all started with one simple opinion. That didn't mean that everyone agreed with it because they had the choice not to.  But because one person was brave enough to share their opinion, that view, changed the world. I was going to write up another power of writing post but I thought this was more worthwhile. Your opinion could have the possibility of being really stupid but it could also have the possibility of being really great so don't stop yourself from voicing it.

It is better to say that I spoke up instead of I should've spoken up.

When does an opinion become offensive or is it ever offensive? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My other blog:


Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

500th blog post special: My experience of baby ballet - Dance Saturday