10 things I'm proud of - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Here are 10 things that I am proud of:

  1. Having started blogging and sharing my opinions to the world.
  2. Getting my first distinction in hip-hop.
  3. Having danced at the Royal Albert Hall.
  4. Getting myself into the senior group in ballroom.
  5. Caring little about what others think of me.
  6. Proving that I was able to get myself into middle set maths.
  7. Getting to meet Jacqueline Wilson in person.
  8. Not giving up on getting my back walk over and achieving it.
  9. Dancing on my own in an exam.
  10. Zip-ling over a canyon and facing my fear of heights.
The list goes on. 

What are some of the things you are proud of? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette 

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday