All about the Supervet- Animal post- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

The Supervet is an excellent program on what goes on behind the closed doors of Fitzpatrick referrals. Dr Noel Fitzpatrick is one of England's leading veterinary surgeons who founded the clinic. Fitzpatrick employs over 100 people who work at his neurosurgery and orthopaedic surgery. Him and his team work tirelessly treating hard-to-cure ailments using new innovative ways. This is all in a bid to bring home a friend to their owners. Some of the episodes include:

Mason, Bongo, and Lucky

  • A shih tzu comes in with severe arthritis and can barely walk; a Labrador has been affected by osteoarthritis in all four legs.
Betty Hoop, Maya, and Kanzi
  • A two-year-old mastiff is diagnosed with a bone tumour in her leg; a tiny pug has lost control of her hind legs; a Rhodesian Ridgeback is suffering from lameness.
Buzz, Charlie, and Pebbles
  • A border collie arrives with a suspicious lump on his ankle.
I really appreciate the work that Noel does. I hope that the biopic limbs that he puts onto animals gets transferred to humans in the future.

(Video from This Morning with Philip and Holly)

Do you guys have a pet? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them. I don't but I would like to adopt a rescue dog and cat in the future.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

The Supervet instagram:

My social media handles:

Second blog:

Check out my previous blog post:
My first year 10 diary entry

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday