Blogmas day 12- The Strictly final and winner!😮

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Yesterday evening, we watched the Strictly Come Dancing final. It's so strange that its all coming to an end. Every Strictly final, we always have a special meal. My mum had a free day yesterday. Whilst most bakers would stop baking, my mum continued baking. But she enjoys it because it's not for a client so that's the main thing! Haha. For mains, we had burgers. My mum discovered this Korean pickle known as Kimchi. It was delicious and it worked so well with the burgers. I had 2; definitely too much! Lol. For desert we had steamed pudding. We were going to have sticky toffee pudding at first but decided on steamed since it's not as sweet. It was really nice, especially with the cream on top.




As usual, it was a long wait to find out who the Strictly winner was. There was a lot of talk from the contestants about their Strictly experience. Then there was the drum roll and the winner was Stacey and Kevin. I was quite happy for them because they had worked so hard and it was the first time that Kevin won in ages.

Do you like Strictly Come Dancing? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX,Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge