Blogmas day 15- The end is near!

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

The end of school is fast approaching. By the time you read this, it would be my last day of the term. I will only have four fifty minute lessons consisting of English, Biology, Maths and a celebrations assembly. Joy! I may have to stand up in front of the entire year just to receive a certificate for attendance. Haha. 

Not only is it the end of the year but it is also the end of the school production 1918 which I wrote about in my previous post. I did a suffragette piece. This time, my parents came to watch. I thought they were only going to watch the part I was in but they ended up watching the entire play. They really enjoyed it and there were lots of positive comments about the routine. I didn't really enjoy the play and I thought we made a few mistakes on the routine but I was glad about the positive and nice comments on it. I am also glad that it's over and I get to rest. Haha.

Overall, I am happy with what I achieved this year so far. I've got grades 4-8 which is really good, especially since I will be doing my mocks next year. I hope that I can carry this good fortune to 2019!

What have you achieved so far this year? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge