Babysitting and looking after 2 huskies! πŸ•πŸΆ - My Trip to Tanzania (Post 19) - Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post, 

It's been a while since I last updated you guys on my fundraising for my expedition to Tanzania next summer, so I've decided to tell all today. I would like to say that for most part, I'm doing okay with my fundraising. I'm cashing in on money where I can, amidst my hectic and often busy schedule for year 13 and things are gently ticking by. Recently, I was able to get a babysitting job with this family that lives in my village. The couple have a 4 year old son and two beautiful huskies. When I first visited their house for my first mini introduction session, I was offered a glass of water which I took gladly but as I walked into the living room to be seated down, the two huskies came bounding up to me, causing me to spill most of my water on the floor! I was clearly not used to big and boisterous bundles of energy. I felt bad for causing a bit of a mess but luckily no one seemed to mind. When I returned to the house for my first session of babysitting, I was able to get the dogs firmly under my control, which was good. Thankfully, the boy I'm babysitting is really well behaved. I watched a variety of different Netflix Kids shows with him, got him ready for bed and read him a couple of stories. I've found that he likes to ask questions a lot and show me his toys but once he is settled down, he sleeps for the rest of the night. Really, he's no problem at all! I think for my first babysitting job, I'm rather enjoying the responsibility and getting a decent pay as well. On Saturday, I was babysitting for the second time and it went well too but I did arrive a bit late by accident. I was quite tired and I forgot the number of the house so I was a bit lost but thankfully I was able to find my way to the right house on the street! Thankfully it didn't impede on anyone's evening either. The huskies were sleeping soundly in the living room, which was great!


Have you ever done babysitting before Let? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

Be sure to click the follow button below to keep up to date with my posts!

If you support my blog and love posts like this, then also please do not forget to subscribe through the form below this post as you'll be able to receive notifications via email every time I post. I promise that you won't regret it! πŸ˜€πŸ’œ

See you next time, 

Bye,

XOX, Juliette 

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Previous post:

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

100 years later- Gone but never forgotten- Remembrance day special

What I got for Christmas 2017

Finding something new to study

Amy and Karim's amazing foxtrot and Emma and Anton's beautiful foxtrot - Dance Saturday