Blogmas day 2-Christmas room decor!⛄🌲

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. It's blogmas day 2 yay! Let me know in the comments below wether or not you are enjoying it so far. Before we get on to the blog post, make sure you hit that follow button to get notified when I upload. I am also thinking of a name to call you guys so leave me some suggestions in the comments below. Now, let's get on to the blog post👉

So I first started off by cleaning my room and making enough space to add some Christmas decorations. Then I raided the Christmas draw in my cupboard to look for my gold Christmas tree and mini baubles. I must admit, I got pretty annoyed to find that there weren't a lot of baubles left! However, as my sister constantly reminds me now, I just don't look properly.


Super cringe photo LOL!



Then I added some finishing touches to my whole room. I added a candy cane to the door handle, a stuffed penguin on the windowsill and a cut out tree.





How did you decorate your home?

See you next time,

Bye

Comments

  1. As someone who wants to be re incarnated as Mrs Claus...Im loving your Blogmas. Your background is fabulous. I adore your little penguin *(big fan here)And whats Christmas without Candy Canes. Good Job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so glad that your enjoying blogmas! It has really made my day!☺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday