Blogmas day 3- November favourites 🌲⛄

Hello Jujubears and welcome back to another blogmas post,

As you can tell, I've decided on calling you Jujubears. If you want to become a member of the Jujubear fam, then hit that follow button on the side of this blog post. Now let's get on to the blog post!👉

So my first favourite is actually this beautiful white nail polish from essence. I use it as a base coat and I just find that it makes the colour on top of it pop. This is definitely one that I will be repurchasing in the near future.


The next favourite of mine are actually fairy lights. I have been really enjoying putting them on before bed because they create a calmer atmosphere. The smaller pink ones are from Primark and the spherical copper ones are from Wilko.



The next favourite of mine is actually this really pretty watermelon printed blanket. It has been getting really cold recently here in England so I have been needing to throw on something over my duvet for when I sleep. I got this as a birthday present a couple of years ago so I don't know where it's from but I'm sure you can get this from a place like Debenhams.


And that's all!
What have been your favourites for the month of November? Leave a comment down below letting me know.
Stick around tomorrow to see another blogmas post,

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

Share with your friends!👧

Comments

  1. The fairy lights are my favorite! I’ve shopped Primark when my daughter and visited London several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lights too! Yeah Primark's my favourite.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday