My new years resolutions for 2018

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

Firstly, I would just like to say that I hope you had a very merry Christmas. I certainly did and I also hope that you were up to your eyeballs with chocolate! If you would like to see what I got for Christmas this year, then please check it out here - https://jujupage1sblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2017.html#comment-form and please do comment on every blog post you read from me because I love hearing from you and replying to your comments.  I am sure that you want to extend the Juju fam so if you're new, pease hit that follow button and if your not, then please share this post with your friends, it would mean a lot. Want to see my news years resolutions? Than please keep on reading. 👉

I know that for many of us, new years resolutions seem impossible. Personally, I think that it's because we are choosing things which are irrelevant to us. For example, we choose things like I want to work out more or eat fewer unhealthy foods. However, I want to know, how is that going to help you? For many it doesn't. So I am hoping that some of the reasons why I chose these resolutions will help to choose yours. It's also not about completing them but at least trying your hardest to complete them even If you don't get to the end result. Here are some of my new years resolutions. 
  • I would like to try and recycle things a bit more. I saddens me when I see piles of rubbish collected on the side of a road. Consequently, I think it's a really good idea to recycle as many things as possible. I am already thinking of using this circular box filled with bath crystals as a jewelry container in the future.
  • I would also like to get back into reading a lot more books. I feel like I haven't been reading as much as I could've lately. This was one of the main reasons why I set up a book review blog because I think it would kind of force me to read a lot more. https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk .
  • I would also like to achieve a B in English. I think that by reading a lot, It would help me to achieve this. I am just generally at that point where I want to get better at English.
  • Lastly, I would really like to grow my blogging family. I need all the help I can get from you guys currently reading this. So please, all I ask is that you follow me and share. Thank you.

What are your new years resolutions? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye, 

XOX, Juliette 💋

Follow me on instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday