What I got for Christmas 2017

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Here is what I got for Christmas 2017!

A robot panda money box.




Boudoire's bath collection.


Calcot Manor's bath collection.


Betty's bath fizzers.


Freeman's faces masks.


White Grace perfumes.


Calendars and journals.


A pug portable brush.



Wireless headphones and blogger book.


A ukulele.


Cinnamon spice tea lights.


Boots.


A jumper with flared sleeves.


A fluffy dressing gown.


Here is what our Christmas tree looked like with all the presents.


Huge thanks to everyone who got me these presents. I know not many people have as many presents as I do on Christmas which is why I would like to give a huge shoutout to Nora; I hope you liked our presents and had the best Christmas ever.

How was your Christmas? Let me know in the comments below,

See you next time,

Bye

Follow me on Instagram📷-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Follow me on my second blog💻-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk


Comments

  1. Hi Juju! You did well for Christmas. I like all the things you got. Hope you are having a great Christmas week and looking forward to the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday