Is starting dance late difficult?

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog,

Is starting dance late difficult? Should I start dance now? Are questions a lot of teens and adults often ask. Well last year, around the end of September, I started ballroom dance. I always wanted to learn how to dance the waltz or the cha cha but I was also concerned at the same time about my age. I was not placed with the older ones and although I was thirteen, I was placed with people 3 years or younger than me. However, I did not let this defeat me and now in September 2018, I will be joining the seniors. So, yes starting dance late can be difficult and you have to put a lot of work and effort into it. I made sure I was practicing regularly and turning up to lessons most of the time. And yes, quite often you do feel humiliated because your older than everyone else in your group. But if you put in the effort, then you will improve and succeed like me. So don't think it's too late to start because it isn't.

I hope this was helpful to you guys!

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juju

Links to sites I'm on:
Instagram📷:https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
My book review blog📓: https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com
My YouTube channel🎥: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEX1pHN4sytO9Kp4epXuHQ

Comments

  1. I’m glad you don’t just do what is easy! Good for you in persevering! I don’t think you will ever regret it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

My short story- You guys choose the title-Writing Wednesday