Waltz,waltz,waltz!-Dance diary- Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

27/9/18 Ballroom
We began dance class by doing our box steps up and down the studio. Before, I really struggled to take a large step backwards and forwards but now I think I'm getting better at that and my teacher said I was too! We also added on a new bit to the waltz which consisted of a check forward, a step out to the side, and a type of whisk and chasse. I am sorry I know I do not know my waltz terms yet but don't come for me okay!✋Lol. We practiced that with music and then moved onto another new step. This was basically a side chasse. Again, I do not know my waltz terms yet so don't come for me!✋ We tried that with music and then moved on to a completely different style, the samba. We basically repeated what we did before but added a side step in before returning to our samba basic. Then we just finished on that. Hopefully next lesson, we will be doing paso doblé because we haven't done a lot on that but who knows?

Do you dance? If so, what style? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette

My socials!Yass!:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
My reading blog

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday