Blogmas day 14- So how did the school production go?

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I've mentioned this in a previous post but as some of you may know, I took part in my schools production called "1918" where I did a suffragette section with my dance class all about women getting the right to vote. To be honest, I don't know why I signed up to do it. I suppose I just wanted to show that I was really committed in dance and perhaps it sounded like a good idea at the time. In rehearsals however, we were practicing the routine to the soundtrack of "This is me" from the Greatest Showman but in the real thing, we had to dance to an orchestra. Not even a professional orchestra. No offense to some of the singers but they can't sing, so that makes the whole dance seem awful. On Friday was our first performance in front of some year sixes from a nearby primary school. We messed up the timing. Our school stage has steps and we did a bit of choreography on those. We went up and down and up and down and didn't stop. This meant that when we moved onto the next bit, the music stopped but we were still dancing! On the plus side however, we did a show yesterday in front of some of the parents. It went much better since we sorted out the timing of our stair section in one of our dance lessons which meant we weren't still dancing when the music stopped. Everything was timed really well! Still got another performance tomorrow though. Hope it goes well. Wish me luck!

Have you ever been involved in a production or play and did you like it? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge