What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Despite having done the wrong dance on my exam, as many of you I'm sure are aware of, I still managed to get awarded honours without any notes of improvement in waltz and samba. The maximum grade for honours is 85% and I got awarded 92% all round which is way over that percentage. For street, I also did really well, I got honours again and I got 93% for my first dance and 94% for my second dance. These grades are not as high as my previous ones but this time, they brought in an examiner who's quite harsh with her marking so that's why. Anyway, although I had a slight panic that I did the wrong dance, I still got a very good grade. The key lesson to learn from this is to believe that you can do it. That is something I don't do often. Lol.


Waltz and samba


Street dance


What do you like about dance? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you Monday for another lifestyle post on how to make cheddar sticks,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:

My second blog:

Comments

  1. I like to dance although I don't do it very often because my husband does NOT like to dance. It is so relaxing and creative to me. Congratulations on your great marks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I like to dance and if I couldn't do it as a future career, I would continue it as a hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Netflix series review: L'histoire d'Arsène Lupin - Lifestyle Monday