Day with my friend + scary film aftermath πŸ˜±πŸ˜€

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post,

Today, I will be talking about a somewhat interesting day in a life of me. If you liked this post, please comment, I love to hear from you and reply to your comments! I usually leave a question at the end of every blog post so you can reply to that if you want! I am also trying to grow my blogging family so please don't forget to follow! Now, let's get on to a day in a life of me!πŸ‘‰

I woke up at 8am on Friday the 29th of December 2017. I was still extremely tired! But I'm that type of person that when I'm awake, I struggle to get back to sleep. So, as per usual, I just scrolled on my phone till it was 9am and time to get up. There isn't a specified time from which I must get up but my family find it weird, for some strange reason, if I'm awake earlier or later.

Once I am down stairs, I say "good morning" and hug my parents before heading to the kitchen. Today, my dad was assembling the island which my mum bought from Ikea for the kitchen. There was time for a quick hug.

My breakfast consisted of porridge with a bit too many blueberries with tea (builders brew as always). From which I sat in front of the TV to watch an old classic, Tracy Beaker Returns.



Around 11am, I went to my friends house to see wether or not she was around because she hadn't replied to my text. Her mum told me that she went swimming and should be round later on. Around 12, she came. We played ABBA Dance on the Wii as well as Wii Fit Plus. We cracked up and laughed because none of us were actually trying to dance or do exercise. Then we had lunch, played Monopoly and watched Up.



In the evening we watched scary films. They were very well done but not suitable to watch before bed. I was literally hiding under my duvet cover all night. It's strange how we think a duvet cover will protect us from some monster.

Do you like day in a life blog posts? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette πŸ’‹

Follow me on instagramπŸ“·-https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/
Follow me on my 2nd blogπŸ““-https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

  1. Hi, Juju! Thanks for taking me along on your day. Looks like you had a great time with your friend. I've played the Wii only a few times with my sister's set. It's fun. Yes, I do like your take me along with your day posts. Hope you do some more. Have a good day! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's always good to know that you enjoy these types of posts.

      Delete
  2. I do not like scary films for just the reason you said. I do not like nightmares. And you are right, how can a cover protect us? Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! πŸ’œ

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Living in the present moment - Writing Wednesday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday