Achieving loads!-Mid-week catch up- Lifestyle Monday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I feel like I have achieved so many things this week. The first is being the first person to hand in my Language Leaders application form. If you don't know, Language Leaders is a new thing that my school is doing where we get taught how to prepare a language lesson, we prepare a lesson, and we teach it to primary school children. At the end of the year, if you're lucky, you win an award! Me being half French, I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to show off some of my skills so I went for it! I wrote down a lot so it was understandable that when I handed my application in explaining why I wanted to join that the teacher was a bit shocked by how much I had written. But she said "I'll look forward to reading it" joyfully.

Secondly, I managed to get myself an achievement point in RE for answering a load of questions. Hence the name, an achievement point is something that my school gives to people who have achieved something that day. It may sound lame that I'm getting excited that I got an achievement point but I am no religious person so the fact that I am getting it in RE is pretty good for me!

Thirdly, guess who got 9 out of 10 on her business quiz? Huh, of course ME! I did terribly on my previous test but I learnt from my mistakes and realised that all that was missing was detail so I added more this time! Plus I got another achievement point for getting a high score. 

Lastly, I was the only person that did the right method in math class to work out percentages. Go me!

These may have only been small goals that I have achieved so far this week but it doesn't make me feel any less proud of them!

What have you achieved so far this week? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them.

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My socials peeps!
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
My book review blog


Comments

  1. Congratulations on all your achievement points! That is a real accomplishment. I don't know that I've achieved much of anything this week. I've been busy running around but nothing that I want to accomplish has actually gotten done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine, we all have those days! As long as you've tried to get them done, that's the main thing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

Is figure skating a dance style? - Dance Saturday

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

500th blog post special: My experience of baby ballet - Dance Saturday