What dance is really like😂

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about what dance is like because I have recently been watching some clips from dance moms and all it was was just pageant and dance is not like that. Now I know I am going a bit deep but I truly believe that dance is about expressing yourself through movement. I am deeply disappointed that it has become a pageant. It has become all about the looks and perfection which dancers strive for a lot which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's to the point when dance is no longer enjoyable.

So you like what dance has become? Let me know in the comments below,

See you next time,

Bye

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got for Christmas 2017

The individuals of the Holocaust: The victims and the perpetrators - Writing Wednesday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Writing with my right hand vs writing with my left hand - The Ambidextrous Challenge