When I danced with no music!- story time

Hello Jujubears and welcome to another blog post,

Today, I am going to be talking about the time I danced with no music! This was probably one of the most embarrassing things that I did whilst performing! If you go to my school and you did dance on sports day, then you will know what I am on about. So, as you probably know, this happened on sports day at school last year. I was sooo excited because in the past years, I had to actually do sport. Now, at my school, for sports day, we can do a sporting activity or a non-sporting activity. I have tried so hard in the past to choose a non-sporting activity but all the spaces were full so I had to do sports. But when I found out we could do dance, I made sure I got in. And luckily, I did. 
 My dance teacher was a professional dancer. (I know, fancy!). So she works just like they would do in the professional industry. Which means, we have to work double the amount in order to finish the choreo by the end of the day. Let me tell you, I was exhausted by the end. I couldn't even stand up properly. I really just wanted to do the performance already!
 It was the end of the day, and we had to perform. Our nerves and excitement finally kicking in. However, we were prepared.
 So we waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. We heard no music. Then we heard the teachers voice saying 'I can't get the speaker to work.' So our dance teacher said 'we're just going to have to do the dance without music!' Shock horror! Then she said 'it's only a small change!' Yeah, just a small change. (Sarcasm)
 So there we were. We were counted in, and we started to dance. It was a strange feeling dancing in a deathly silence! With the odd giggle of fellow peers. I was glad when it was over!

Has anything embarrassing ever happened to you? Let me know in the comments below.

See you next time,

Bye



Links:

Comments

  1. In high school our gym was divided into two parts with a folding wall. One side was the girls and one side was the boys. The girls had to wear these terrible gym uninforms which we would never want anyone to see us in. Ugly and not flattering at all. And to top it off our teacher was making us do a soft shoe dance. Dorky. All of the sudden the machinery to open the wall started and all the boys could see us. So embarrassing! Someone had hit the button by mistake. All the boys started laughing and calling us names. The boys' teacher tried to get control but couldn't. It was the worst day ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm hoping to talk about in my English speaking exam- Writing Wednesday

Charlotte Brontë- The power of writing

Blogmas day 3- Not my best performance :(

Bloggerversary