Day at the beach

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Yesterday, I went to Hunstanton beach with my family. I have been working hard on revision for end of year exams and my sister has just finished her GCSEs  so it felt like the perfect time to relax by the seaside.

 I had to wake up early because we live in Cambridge which isn't next to a beach so we have to get up early to go to the beach on time. I woke up at 7:30am and made myself scrambled eggs on toast with tea. It was delicious! Then I went upstairs to my room to pack some things and get dressed. I packed a book and some money even though I did not end up using them. I also packed my phone to vlog and take some photos for this blog.

 The drive from Cambridge to Hunstanton is about 1 hour and 30 minute drive so it's not to far. When we got there, we were originally going to park by the coast but it was £6 for 4 hours so we decided to park by the street and walk to the beach since the last car park was really expensive.

We walked down to the beach and the tide was out so you could see the sandy bay on the other side of the water. We decided to walk on the beach. It was really sunny but also not too hot so it was a perfect mixture.




We walked from Old Hunstanton to New Hunstanton and when we got there, we walked up and down the shops. I have not been to Hunstanton in ages so there was a lot of things that I recognised from years before. One of which was a boat that was in the shape of a shark that could drive out to sea and also turn into a boat. I remember going on it and really enjoying it.

Then we walked back to a fish and chip shop to obviously get some fish and chips. I got a battered jumbo sausage with chips and a pickled egg on the side.


Then we decided to walk back, this time by the cliffs. Hunstanton is renown for its eroding cliffs. You can't walk to close to them but the colourful layers of rock always call for a picture.


We kind of forgot about stopping by and dipping our feet in the water but halfway on our walk back we decided to dip our feet in. Also the water was murky, the shallow area had been warmed by the sun so it was really nice.


Whilst my parents were sleeping, me and my sister Alice decided to do a mini beach photo shoot. I did a lot of dance moves! This is my favourite picture.


We returned to the cliff top; our feet dry from the hot sand. To cool ourselves down, we decided to get ice-creams. I got a twister. Btw, for some reason, my camera couldn't focus on it!


Then we came home!

What was your Sunday like? Let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to reply to them!

See you next time,

Bye

XOX, Juliette

Social media:
Instagram📷:https://www.instagram.com/jujupage1/ Go and like my recent photos from the beach

Other blog:
My book review blog📓:https://jujupage1sbookreviews.blogspot.com Book review on Arthur out now!

Comments

  1. Oh my....its a long time since I had real fish and chips...and a pickled egg. And to finish up with a Twister...heaven.
    Great post ...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phoebe! Yes nothing beats a good fish and chips!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! I really enjoy reading your positive and constructive messages. They really make my day! 💜

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

What I got in my dance medal test- Dance Saturday

My favourite jokes-from Harry Hill's whopping great joke book

Blogmas is back!- Lifestyle Monday

Your ultimate life ambition is often difficult to find - Life After Sixth Form (Post 2) - Lifestyle Monday