The worst presentation I've had to give!- Writing Wednesday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

Recently, in my business lesson, I was preparing a PowerPoint presentation on sex orientation discrimination. I can kind of understand why this has anything to do with business but I also kind of don't. If I'm completely honest, I've kind of been disappointed with the way this GCSE has been going so far so when I found out that I was going to do a presentation on this subject, things didn't get much better. What made things worse was that I had to work in a group with a bunch of people I didn't like. Not mentioning any names but we definitely did not work well at all with each other. Especially as one was pining for my help on the other side of the room throughout the whole entire lesson. Still, perhaps I have to get used to it since I'm probably going to have to deal with a lot of people I don't like in the future. In fact, I know I will. Still, it wasn't that bad, it turns out I wrote quite a good story on a man named Maxwell and his problems with discrimination on the grounds that he was gay. At least my teacher thought so, but I didn't really think it was that great. No hate on the Guardian, but I spotted at least 20 spelling mistakes in that article!

Life lesson: sometimes you're going to have to work with people you don't like. Sometimes you're also going to have to promote something you don't agree with or think has nothing to do with the subject you're learning about. Unfortunately, that's life, and you can't do anything about it but be positive and push through it.

Have you ever had to present something you weren't interested in? Did you have to work with people you didn't necessarily like? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX, Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Durham - Lifestyle Monday

Good things to gift to dancers for birthdays - Dance Saturday

The exams are over...So the gap year begins...What will come of the future?

Is The Greatest Showman all that it seems to be?-Writing Wednesday