How to stand out at an audition- Dance Saturday

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post,

I've personally never been to an audition but after doing 7/8 years of dance, I know what is needed to stand out and succeed at one. One of the very first things I would recommend doing is to wear something bold. It doesn't have to be something too quirky but if you're doing an audition in hip-hop for example, you may want to wear a bright coloured top or a cool hat. So long as it doesn't affect your dancing! I would also 100% recommend standing at the front. The people who are judging you aren't going to go through all the effort to try and spot your talent at the back. Stand at the front and be confident. Before the audition, make sure you practice in class and in your own time so that you know exactly what you're doing in time for the audition. If you're nervous before you start, I would also recommend running on the spot. This would burn off any extra adrenaline and get you warm for your audition routine.

Have you got any more tips? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to reply to them. I ♡ hearing from you!

See you next time,

Bye,

XOX,Juliette

My social media handles:
My Instagram
My YouTube channel

My second blog:
The Book Hub

Comments

Followers

Popular posts from this blog

Never feel ashamed to voice your opinion and never let anyone steal your mind-#jumpintomonday- Lifestyle Monday

Blogmas day 3- Not my best performance :(

Being a model and role model are two separate things

We are all the product of our mistakes